'Pace me Back'
'Pace me back' is an evidence-based two-phase six weeks pain management program designed for individuals or groups. Clients are encouraged to attend all six sessions. Just six hours over six weeks. Some people find that stage one alone is enough and choose not to continue with phase two.
Stage 1: 2 weeks (2 hours)
Pain education and understanding your diagnosis
Stage 2: 4 weeks (4 hours)
Interventions and self-management strategies
Please contact us for more information about this program at 08 9842 6038
We provide Pain Management services.
We aim to reduce the impact your acute or persistent pain condition has on your daily life through appropriate evidence-based treatments. To assist you to self-manage your pain, we will support you with knowledge and strategies needed to equip you for the future.
Our pain management program may provide significant benefits for these and other conditions:
- Generalised Pain
- Hand/Upper Extremity Injuries
- Musculoskeletal Pain (neck and shoulder, back, hips, and knees)
- Work-related Injuries
- Repetitive Strain syndromes
- Orthopaedic Trauma/Post-Operative Conditions (e.g. hip replacement, knee reconstruction)
- Neurological Impairments (e.g. Stroke)
- Musculoskeletal Trauma
- Weakness or Loss of Range of Motion
Some examples of individual approaches we may take are:
- Pain education
- Modified Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- Goal setting
- Pacing strategies
- Neurostimulation treatments
- Function-based exercise programs
- Soft-tissue therapy
- Dry Needling
We also have a range of group therapy on offer including pain education groups. Please contact us for availability and details of our group programs.